When you hear this thing startup, you can’t help but yell ‘MURICA!!!!
Fresh out of Dedicated Motorsports, Nick Crocker’s Corvette is producing a mind-numbing 1,250 horsepower and 950 ft-lbs of torque.
The plan was to make this thing fast — really, really, fast, so this beast has a fully built Ochs Performance 427 motor. When I asked Nick to send me the build list, he said “give me a little time.” After about 2 hours, I received a whole page-full of mods. You can find that build list below.
As far as the suspension and wheel setup goes, ‘Sketchy’ sits on Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, DSS Level 5 Axles, and hubs with ECS diff brace. Wheels are Weld Racing wrapped in MT Sportsman 26/6 R17 tires in the front and RT-S S71 Beadlocks 15×11.33 wrapped in MT ET Street R 325/50 R15 tires in the rear.
I am a big fan of tuner cars, but properly built American Muscle cars have a special place in my heart.
- Morimoto XB Clear tail l ights
- Wrap Dynamics Satin Flip Ghost Pearl
- Corbeau Evo X Seats
- PFADT Featherlight Coilovers
- Carlyle Racing for the wheels, fitment and 15” Conversion Weld
- RT-S S71 Single Beadlock 15” x 11.33”
- MT ET Street R 325/50/15
- Weld Aluma Star 2.0 17” x 4.5”
- MT Sportsman S/R 26” x 6.00” R17
- Ochs Performance built 427
- Dart SHP LS Next Pro
- Calico Coated King Racing Main & Rod Bearings
- Callies Magnum CCW Crank
- Callies Ultra Enforcer Rods
- Diamond Pistons LS2K -22cc Coated
- BTR LS7 Rockers and Trunnions
- Johnson 2126LSR Lifters
- Cam Motion Custom Grind
- Brodix BR7’s
- Innovators West Balancer 8.125” 10 Rib
- Shaun’s Custom Alloy Billet Valve covers, intake manifold & rails
- Dallas Performance Direct Drive 4.00” DP 10 Rib
- Procharger F-1X
- Nick Williams 102mm TB
- Fore Innovation Triple TI 274’s & FC3 Staged Controller Injector
- Dynamics F750 Fuel Filter & 1700cc Injectors
- DSX Flex Fuel Kit and reprogrammed PCM
- Dewitts cut-down radiator dual 11” SPAL fans
- Dedicated Motorsports A2W, Catch Can
- Motion Raceworks Billet Valve Cover Breathers
- American Racing Headers 2” x 2-1/8” x 3-1/2” Race Headers
- Corsa Performance Sport Axle-back
- JS Alternators 250A
- RPS BC3 Clutch
- Tilton hydraulics
- DSS CF Propshaft and billet couplers
- RPM Transmissions Level VII TR6060
- MGW Shifter
- RPM Transmissions Level IV Diff 3.42
- ECS Diff Brace
- DSS Level 5 Axles and hubs
Dedicated Motorsports (DMS) for the entire build, Matt Owen & Dale Smith | Matt for the tuning
Gary Ochs – Ochs Performance engine build
American Racing Headers – Nick Filippedes – really helped with cost without being asked for anything.
Biddle Motorsports – Duane Biddle My go to shop for issues, maintenance, and future upgrades.